Tuesday, November 14, 2023

"FOCUS"- Final Project



                                                                    

    

    "Professionalism is environmental. Amateurism is anti-environmental. Professionalism merges the individual into patterns of the total environment. Amateurism seeks the development of the total awareness of the individual and the critical awareness of the ground rules of society. The amateur can afford to lose," (McLuhan, pg 92).

    I agree with this quote, being that I once considered myself an amateur and still sometimes do. Not everything I put out is perfect and there is always room for improvement. That said, I have gained so much knowledge about the multiple mediums I have used in this class. I no longer think of myself as an amateur but as someone willing to learn more. I can afford to lose it because I have the knowledge in my passion and now can use it in future crafts.

My final project is called "Focus". A tell on how I navigate my everyday world without social/ environmental awareness. My friends always say that I am always in my own world or that I constantly space out. It's hard for me to focus on my surroundings without being in my own head about things so I decided to add that into my project. It's about what I find to be beautiful while battling my everyday lifestyle which can be hard sometimes. It's shorter than what I could've made it but I captured the key points.


 Here is my project, I hope you enjoy it!



https://youtu.be/Dm7VtdLJoL8

1 comment:

  1. I love how the way your video came out and you showing your school life.

    ReplyDelete

"FOCUS"- Final Project

                                                                                               "Professionalism is environmental. Amate...