Monday, October 30, 2023

Final Count Down- New Media and Art

 



                                            

                                         Final Count Down- New Media and Art


“Critics of television have failed to realize that the motion pictures they are lionizing—

such as "The Knack," Hard Day's Night," What's New Pussycat?" would prove

unacceptable as mass audience films if the audience had not been preconditioned by

television commercials to abrupt zooms, elliptical editing, no storylines, flash cuts,”

(McLuhan, pg 128).


For my final project, I want to play with most of the mediums we have introduced in

this class. This quote stood out to me because motion pictures are what captivate an

audience. Everything in the media nowadays serves to make a point while trying to

gain the audience's attention. Rather through a spoken message or through images.

I would like to do the same with my pieces of work while also creating them with

purpose.

Editing is my biggest challenge when it comes to creating and I would like to learn

more about it with this project. I want all of my shots to embrace time and space. 


Enjoy,

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFyuiK45nQ/-JnjYLywsLoVofITbTaIAQ/edit?ui=eyJHIjp7fX0


No comments:

Post a Comment

"FOCUS"- Final Project

                                                                                               "Professionalism is environmental. Amate...