Sunday, October 8, 2023

Something is Happening: Photos Online

 

            


                                            Something is Happening: Photo Online





^Bjorklunden

https://www.flickr.com/photos/199297883@N04

Reflection: 


“The environment as a processor of information is propaganda. Propaganda ends where dialogue begins. You must talk to the media, not the programmer,” (pg 76, McLuhan).


I resonate with this quote because instead of asking what a certain art form is about, see instead how it may make you feel and think. Art speaks to people in many ways, not just the artist(s). All of the pictures I’ve taken, have a mini-story or represent a good time in my life. I love to cherish moments and this allowed me to save those memories and to also share them with others. Also with the pictures as a visual memory, people may also feel the same way I felt while taking the photo. The viewer may also feel like they were having a good time and may see my excitement while I’ve taken the photo. I like to think that every artist has a purpose so, when picking up a camera there has to be something that they want to showcase to the viewers or even to themselves.



    

    

1 comment:

  1. I love the ocean view of this image. Your images came really nice.

    ReplyDelete

"FOCUS"- Final Project

                                                                                               "Professionalism is environmental. Amate...